Christian Pfeiffer Seminar
Annual training in Beckum, Germany
In annual technical process training within the framework of our Christian Pfeiffer seminars our engineers provide application-oriented knowledge and answer any questions the participants may have.
This intensive 4-day Christian Pfeiffer seminar is specially designed for:
- Plant managers
- Technical, production and maintenance managers
- Engineers responsible for operating and/or maintaining grinding plants and equipment
- An overview of the grinding processes
- Comparative cost of ownership of the different grinding systems
- Latest design of ball mill and the internals
- Latest design of high efficiency separators
- Mill audit and axial sampling
- Impact of material characteristics & grindability
- Cement additives
- Influence of the grinding process on cement quality
- Workshop: Modernization of existing equipment
- Workshop: Plant performance (mill operation & improvement)
- Maintenance consideration & best practices
- Visit to a German cement plant in operation
"I can recommend participation in the Christian Pfeiffer Seminar to others. The process engineering expertise is very valuable and can lead to significant energy savings!"
Alexey Komelkov at CESLA, Russia
We are constantly developing and want to become even better and more efficient. In order to continue to be a partner to our customers over the long term, we want to share all the knowledge we have gained from various projects and our own development: Christian Pfeiffer invites its customers each year to a four-day seminar in Beckum on this topic.
The consistently positive feedback is a reward for the intense preparation and execution across all departments. We are looking forward to next year!
Specific & applicable
Whether plant managers, technical, production or maintenance managers – the seminar used technical presentations and interactive workshops to provide practical answers on lowering energy costs, increasing production quality, current product and market developments as well as analysis and optimization opportunities.
Collaborative & personal
The right supporting program was an important building block here. We not only wanted our customers to feel comfortable and get to know our region and our roots, we especially wanted to create an environment that supported lively and free communication.